Monday, August 23, 2010

DCM is listening to your feedback!

I just wanted to share some quotes from some of the on-site surveys that we've been collecting:

“I love this place”

“I like the magnet walls.”

“Make it bigger!”

“I’m so glad that Detroit actually has a children’s museum again. I’ve been to children’s museums all over the country. This is really nice.”

“Need more hands-on”

“This was a great experience. We will be back soon!”

“Need more dinosaurs.”

“More art activities”

Well, we have about 100 more surveys and more suggestions. We are currently working on adjusting and adding to the DCM. In September we will have two new exhibit areas and special themed Saturdays. Look for more details on our website. If you have any feedback of your own, please contact me via email at jjohnson@sciencedetroit.org.

The rest of this month we will be celebrating the Dog Days of Summer. Come down and join us for some “doggy” good fun.

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment